Madison, WI, USA
GeoAnalytics, Inc., is a small, GIS and IT consulting firm based in Madison, WI. Since 1997, I have been working as an analyst carrying out studies in strategic information planning, best management practices, and emergency preparedness planning for enterprise GIS, emergency management, and Enhanced 911.
- Dane County, WI (emergency management plan)
- Dodge County, WI (GIS and emergency management integration plan)
- Kendall County, IL (enterprise GIS)
- Village of Palatine, IL (strategic plan)
- Palm Beach County, FL (best management practices)
- Florida Department of Agriculture, FL (spatial data inventory)
For the past 8 years I have also been programming web-enabled GIS and database applications, and integrating disparate systems and application platforms with open source programming languages.
- Wisconsin Historical Preservation Database (Oracle/ColdFusion/ArcIMS)
- Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission Development Database (SQL Server/ColdFusion)
- Open Source GIS Application, Village of Palatine, IL (MySQL/PHP/MapServer)
- Dane County Emergency Management Resource Database (MS Access/Perl)
- White House Utility District, Tennessee (SQL Server/Exchange Server/Perl)
- City of Lakeforest, IL (SQL Server/Exchange Server/Perl)
- City of O'Fallon, Missouri (SQL Server/Exchange Server/Perl)